Dozier Elementary will host their new student registration on Monday (July 26, 2021) and Tuesday, (July 27, 2021), from 8:00 am-1:00 PM for Kindergarten-5th grade.
What is needed?
The legal guardian must be present with the following documents:
1) Original state certified birth certificate
2) Child’s social security card
3) Child’s immunization record
4) Custody papers, if applicable
5) Two forms of proof of domicile. Documents must show a physical address, not a post office box number.
• Current electric bill is required, in legal guardian’s name (If electric bill is in name other than legalguardian, then a Vermilion Parish School Board Affidavit verifying student residence must be completed. Affidavit forms are available in school office.)
• Water or gas bill
• Apartment or house lease receipt or documentation providing ownership
• Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
• Placement by OCS
6) Proof of income (for Pre-K only) – Must provide one of the following:
• 2 most recent pay stubs for each employed household member, OR
• Current W-2 forms income records, OR
• Federal income tax return form 1040 for 2010 per household member.
7) IEP, if applicable
NOTE: IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!