5th Grade Teacher
I chose to teach because I like children and I like the way my students' eyes light up when they learn something new.
- 27 years of experience
- 17 years at Dozier
- In May 2004, I finished my Master's online in Educational Technology.
- ETI (Technology Course)
- 2004 M.ED., NORTHWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
- 1994 B.A., UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA AT LAFAYETTE
General Areas(s) Of Certification:
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER, Grade(s):K-12
- COMPUTER LITERACY, Grade(s):1-12
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY FACILITATOR, Grade(s):K-12
- ELEMENTARY GRADES Grade(s):1-8
- LOWER ELEMENTARY GRADES,
- UPPER ELEMENTARY GRADES,
- Married to David Domingues
- Son Daniel and his wife Camille, twin sons, Seth and Owen
- Granddaughter Dawsyn and Ila
- Hobbies: Enjoy spending time with my family, going to the movies and working in the yard.